Admin Account Assistant
Accountant with sound knowledge required.
We require experienced account personnel both male and female to assist in accounts writing and accounts finalisation, both in-house and at customer sites on an on-going basis.
This is a software support function and persons with good knowledge of Financial Accounting package, Financial management knowledge and Account Finalisations etc can apply.
Keeping financial records up-to-date
- Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices
- Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing
- Maintaining sales ledger and general ledger
- Preparing, fulfilling, and distributing employee checks
- Monitoring vendor statements and other transactions
- Assisting with audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning
- Posting customer checks, vendor payments, and ACH payments
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records
- Assisting in account analysis and account coding
- Reconciling account balances
- Processing billing adjustments and refunds
Filing, mailing, and other duties as needed
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Provide Issue based resolution for customer centric problems and difficulties
- Evaluate and understand the customizations level required during the ERP implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required
- Necessary skills include effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Should have above average math and problem solving skill, analytical abilities and being proficient with standard industry practises
- Proficient in productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Able to use 10-key by touch, with accurate data-entry, and handle high volumes of daily data/information
- One to three years of proven accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
- Experience with any accounting software such as Tally, Focus or QuickBooks will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
Ability to multi-task
- Proven substantial working experience in field level ERP implementation
- Good comminication skills in English, Hindi and Telugu required
- Knowledge of ERP subsystem would be desirable
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
BCom Graduate / Post Graduates with specialised skill in accounts, production and retail domain with good comminication skills in English, Hindi and Telugu can also apply.
Freshers can apply for trainee position.
Note: There is a steep learning curve in all these job positions. Understanding the various modules and working of the ERP software is essential for this job role. Candidates inclined to study and learn with an aptitude towards academics and self learning would be welcome.
Client360 - 12 days ago
How to Apply?